· Between: Reflections of Self-Image
, solo, Embry-Riddle University, Daytona Beach Florida, 2012.
· Floral Dreams and Between 1,
group, Angel Godwin Gallery, Flagler Beach, Fl. 2010
· Floral Dreams
, solo, Sister2Sister, Saint Augustine, Florida 2009
· Estuary Life
, with photographer Christine Simonetti, GTMNEER Environmental Education Center, Ponte Vedra, Florida 2007
· Cloud Escapes
, solo, Abbott Tract Artists Gallery, St. Augustine, Florida 2007
· Christ The King Catholic Church, Jacksonville, Florida, Two 6’ x 20’ printed fabric panels. Collaboration with Sr. Diane Couture of SSJ Stained Glass Studios. Printed on cotton muslin fabric.
· Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, selected Estuary Life
and Cloud Escapes
photographs hung as public art in the Information Technology building.
· Flagler County Administration building, four Estuary Life
photographs hung as public art.
· GTMNEER Environmental Education Center, various Estuary Life
photographs incorporated into educational displays.
· Academy of Art University 2008-2012 MFA Photography
· Southeast Center for Photography at Daytona State College 2006-2007 Non-Degree Seeking
· Jacksonville University 1996 MAT Computer Education
· University of Central Florida 1991 BS Science Education
Specializing in Physics
· Member Society for Photographic Education 2011-Current
· Member National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) 2003-Current (now KelbyOne)